Friday, March 27, 2015

Looking Back...

I feel like I have read probably more than I will ever need to know about love and relationships.  My future husband will be grateful for this project, though, because I will be an expert at love! :)  As I look back on my blogs, I know my research is not yet quite completed.  I still hope to interview an "expert".  I have emailed a pastor about how he views love and have yet to hear back.  If I never get a response, I will have to find someone else to take over that "expert" role for my research paper.  I do, however, have a fairly clear idea about how I am going to set up my paper.  I am going to cut my paper into different sections to make for a more organized final product.  I will have:
1. The Definition of Love
2. The Relationship Between Love and Sex
3. Love in the Eyes of Children
4. Love As We Age
These topics are still likely to be altered and manipulated, possibly even added to, but I do feel like this blog has helped me to create a concrete idea and support to begin writing my final research paper.  With my research paper, the plan is to also make a short video to show as part of my presentation.  My idea is to get as many different people as possible to complete one sentence, "Love is ______."  I feel that through this topic sentence I will be able to get answers from people that will be easily comparable to other's answers.  The movie will hopefully show, in short, what love is and how love evolves with age.  I look forward to the next chapters of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment